Holiday Spirt has been overflowing in the FAB Kitchen and so has Mr. Fab’s creative mind, which has been creating new recipes to appease his insatiable sweet tooth.
Using a few new-to-market LOCALLY made and produced products, the FAB Kitchen has written and tested this exceptional delicious new holiday sweet treat:
Sea Salted Carmel & Holiday Honey Marshmallow Crunchy Bars
Hope you enjoy this creative treat as much as we do!
What you’ll need:
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup margarine
2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
Assorted Holiday Candies
How you’ll make it:
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the corn syrup, butter, confectioners’ sugar, honey and marshmallows. Heat and stir until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Carefully combine Salted Carmel Spokes to the hot mixture using a ‘stir and crush’ rotation of a spatula, coating all the Spokes well. Continue to add more Spokes until no excess sauce pools in the bottom of the pan.
Smart Tip #1
You may want to remove and dish the top layer of the completed mix from the saucepan to make room for additional uncoated Spokes.
- Pour well covered mixture into a 10×16 greased glass rectangular dish.
- Finish by sprinkling holiday candies and mini marshmallows on top for added flair.
Smart Tip #2
Use the back side of a flipper to press down candies into the mixture to ensure they stick well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins, slice into squares or bars and serve.
Happy SWEET Holidays!
This Recipe has been created and tested in the FAB Kitchens.