Let get this outta the way first. I am not a big fan of texting. Call me ol’ fashion but I like the days where we used to dial the phone to communicate. You know the olden days, like when you used to have to say ‘Hi’ to a person and actually ask them on a date. Much before the world of texting and online dating took over.
That being said there are a FEW occasions when texting in necessary.
Here’s a text I may have sent;
‘I just went home with somebody. I’m in their bathroom, they didn’t flush and looks like they had cream corn for dinner. FML.’
That’s a text!
The other reason I might text is so I can get published! Introducing a fabulous book called Texts From Last Night by Lauren Leto and Ben Bator.
The founders of TFLN , a website, have now have published the best submissions into a hilarious paperback.
If you think that you drink too much or are a nutto texter, trust me, you got nothing on these people!
Here are a few of my favorite submissions and things I have been guilty of on occasion;
(770) I got us kicked outta the bar because the waitress found us in the kitchen trying to make spaghetti
(513) You were screaming at the bartender last night for not referring to you as God… and apparently I tried to pay for a beer with a tampon.
(253) I wanted to iron these shorts i’m wearing. but I’m too high and lazy. so i’m using my hair straightener. in bed
(248) She just waddled down the stairs behind me and puked and kind of reached for me but I sped up. Does that make me a bad person?
(519) and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered “Simba”
This book will run you $18.50 in Canada and will give you a better ab workout then any gym ever will!
Mr. Fab (winkey smiley face)